What do we offer?
SHIFT Invest is one of the few 'impact investing' venture capital funds in the Netherlands focusing on innovations that will bring positive change to the food & agri, green industries, energy and logistics & mobility sectors. As an intern at SHIFT, you will get in touch with innovative startups and determined entrepreneurs aiming to bring their groundbreaking innovations to the market. You support a team of investment professionals in their daily practices related to investing, managing and exiting early stage companies. Work activities include scrutinizing business plans, conducting market analysis and defining potential climate impact of these start-ups. At SHIFT Invest, our interns play an integral part within our core activities. In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend incubators, start-up events and industry related conferences.
Who are we looking for?
• Have affinity with innovation, sustainability, technology and finance
• Enjoy thorough research and financial analysis
• Are pro-active, result oriented, curious and entrepreneurial
• Completed or are about to complete an academic master, preferably in the field of science/engineering
• Have excellent study results
• Highly value team-spirit
• Are able to communicate in both Dutch and English
If you have any questions about the internships feel free to reach out to us. Applicants are invited to send their cv, academic grades and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org stating 'Internship' in the title.